Dear Friends of Paganella,
we are finally back on the trails and to enjoy the wonderful panorama of Paganella. We've worked hard to open the lifts, giving you all what you and our staff need. We're waiting for you to share the unforgettable emotions that only the mountains can give. This year, more than ever, we need you! Also with your support and with your responsability we can limit the risks of infection from COVID-19 and continue to use the lifts safe and relaxed during the whole season.
FOLLOW THESE EASY INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVING
JUMP THE QUEUE…BUY ONLINE. To avoid queues and crowd, we suggest you to buy online your bikepass. In this way, you spare time.
CHECK in real time which lifts and trails are open. We are doing our best to open the whole bike area, but some trails can still be closed and the lifts could be closed on some days. Stay tuned.
WHEN YOU ARE HERE
- respect 1 meter distance from other people at the ticket offices, at the lift-departures and in all public areas
- mouth and nose mask is mandatory at the ticket offices, at the lift-departures, on the lifts and in all public areas
- wash hands and use hand sanitiser regularly - sanitiser at your disposal
- follow the instructions of our staff and follow the indications you find on the signage
- be collaborative and responsible
- do not throw masks and other into the woods. Keep it clean
- if you are enjoying one of our mountain huts or other services, follow the rules
How we take care of you:
- lift facilities with closed cabins limit the maximum of their capacity to 2/3, except in the case of cohabiting members of the same household
- Ventilation of the cabins by keeping the windows open
- our staff wears nose and mouth mask
- periodic cabin and public areas sanitization
- in case of doubts, feel free to ask our staff
- the staff of our mountain huts or other services follows strictly the security measures